|The 1.30 update is here: Party Dungeons! Achievements! Arcade! Lava has requested a few things remain hidden for a week or two so everyone can get first time experience. NOTE: The Web version is not yet updated. There are a few lingering issues Lava needs to fix before that happens.|
Find and use recipes to unlock new items to craft, and unlock entire new tabs of items by crafting the tab expansion items! The production tab is separate for each character. You gain 1 point for upgrades per smithing level, plus more if you have the Acme Anvil archer skill. The production capacity is based off your material carry cap which is one of the capacities you can increase with Carry Capacity Bags.
For many recipes you will need bars of metal from ore. You can smelt those at the Forge.
NOTE: The Adept Tier is technically in the game, but has 0 recipes in it.
|Beginner Tier (Anvil Tab 1)|
|Novice Tier (Anvil Tab 2)|
|Apprentice Tier (Anvil Tab 3|
|Adept Tier (Anvil Tab 5)|
Apart from the points you get from levelling up smithing you can also buy points with coins or Monster Drops and also the archers acme anvil talent (max 100)
The upgrades are as follows:
- Bonus EXP - Increases the amount of EXP you get per production item or by crafting
- Speed/h - Increases the speed at which you create production items
- Capacity - Increases the max capacity of production items before the anvil becomes full
Anvil capacity is also tied to your material carry cap
The total quantities of Monster Drops required to buy points are (in order):
|Points||Monster Drop||Quantity||Amount for each point|
|1-5||Spore Cap||38||1, 4, 7, 11, 15|
|6-15||Frog Leg||446||20, 25, 30, 35, 41, 46, 53, 59, 65, 72|
|16-25||Bean Slices||1129||79, 86, 93, 101, 108, 116, 124, ... (incomplete)|
|26-40||Slime Sludge||3342||..., 231, 241, 251, 261, 271, 282, 292 (incomplete)|
|41-55||Carrot Cube||5710||303, 313, 324, 335, 346, 357, 368, 380, 391, 403, 414, 426, 438, 450, 462|
|Item||Exp Per Craft||Production Per Craft||Production Per Exp|
In order to turn ore into bars you need to put them in the forge. Better ores require more time to smelt and use more ores to produce each bar. You can also add barrels to speed up or otherwise enhance the smelting.
You can upgrade the forge as well in the upgrade tab. Upgrades include:
- New forge slot: +1 new slot to smelt ores in per level
- Ore capacity boost: Increases max ores per slot by 10(level) + 20
- Forge speed: +5% faster conversion of ores into bars per level
- Forge EXP gain: +1% bonus EXP gain from using the forge per level (doesn't do anything atm)
- Bar Bonanza: +1% chance to make an extra bar per level
- Puff Puff Go: +1% chance for a card drop while afk