|1.23 is out, including card and talent presets.|
Construction is a Squire specialized skill. The Construction table is located in World 3 town on the middle-upper platform.
The interface for the Construction profession presents itself on two screens. The first screen allows players to discover new elements of the game while the second screen provides a minigame style interface to control research production on the first screen.
The first screen shows three rows of researchable venues: on the upper row are World 3 town specialty tables, the middle row contains Worship towers used in the Tower Defence portion of the skill, and the bottom row shows the various Shrines that can be placed on non-town maps. Slots on a smaller row at the bottom of this screen show the available Construction slots for the previous three categories.
The second window is the production aspect of the Construction table and allows for player icons as well as Cogs to be placed on an expandable square box interface.
- In world 3, Construction is available from the wooden table (pictured on the left). Inside this table you can construct buildings or access your cog board.
- In order to construct a building, it must first go through the "Build" phase where the progress bar fills up according to your Build Rate. If you queue up multiple buildings at once, they all get your full Build Rate.
- Once the "Build" phase is complete, you can complete construction with a material cost. Construction on a building isn't complete until the material cost has been paid.
- Adding your characters to the Cog Board is the only way to increase Build Rate before acquiring Cogs, and the primary way to acquire character experience in Construction.
- Placing characters on the Cog Shelf will add the characters' production value towards making Cogs, and award the character the same amount of experience as if they were placed on the board.
- Toggle "Place flags" ON, then click on locked spaces to place them. In time these will unlock more spaces for you to place cogs or characters. Some spaces can take longer to unlock than others; explore which ones are cheaper before settling for the location.
- Go to the refinery and turn on the first tier. The refinery will start converting resources into salts. Salts are needed to construct/upgrade buildings among other things.
The Refinery is where you produce Refinery Salts, which are used throughout construction, as well as in crafting recipes and alchemy.
- Fuel components in your storage are used up each cycle as long as the production of a Salt is turned ON.
- The base fuel cost per cycle for all salts are listed below. The amounts required per cycle increase as you Rank Up each Salt.
- The "Fuel Time" listed is how long your materials in storage can sustain salt production until you completely run out.
- The Combustion tab includes the first 3 salts. By default, Combustion cycles are 15 minutes long.
- The Synthesis tab includes the second 3 salts. By default, Synthesis cycles are 1 hour long.
Note: Red Salt 2 is called Red Salt in the files and is a working name. If you can get an in-game screenshot that shows something else then please contact BlackWolfe on Discord.
|Salt Tier||Resource 1||Resource 2||Resource 3||Resource 4||Resource 5||Resource 6|
|Red Salt 2||50||5||5||5||5||3|
- If you completely fill out the power bar of a certain tier and press REFINE, the tier of that Salt production will increase.
- Ranking up causes the POWER (Salt) generated per cycle to increase. From Rank 3★ onwards, ranking up causes your efficiency to decrease, as material costs scale faster than power per cycle.
- NUMBERS BELOW ARE ROUNDED (i.e. it may take more or less time to rank up)
|Rank||Cost Multi.||Power/Cycle||Power Cap||Cycles to Rank||Efficiency|
- In order to boost your 'Build Rate', you need to place your characters and Cogs on the Cog Board.
- You can unlock new spaces on the Cog Board by placing Flags.
- Create brand new Cogs by placing characters in the 'Cog Shelf'. Open the Cog Shelf with the top left button.
- When you make a new Cog, its stats are based on the highest Construction level you have in your account. The higher your best Construction player, the better cog stats you'll get!
- Some Cogs can boost the effectiveness of certain stats of nearby Cogs and/or Players.
- When Collecting Cogs, you have a 10%, 25%, 10%, 10% chance respectively to get Boost Cogs, after that it rolls for what type of Boost Cog it will be. (table below)
Boost Cog Types
Place flags to unlock more spaces in which to assign characters or Cogs. The center of the board starts unlocked.
If you place a flag and then decide you want to move it, tap it again to remove it. Spaces will save your unlock progress even if you move the flag.
|Using the new Star Talent, you can collect samples to start printing resources
Level Bonus: Upgrading adds one character row per level
To start printing resources you first have to get the Talent book, by doing the Hoggindaz quest "Constructing a Tower". Put one or more points into it and equip the talent on your bar (the talent is located on the second special talent page). Then go wherever you want to sample and use the sample talent. This (sample size is based on your afk gains) will add the sample to an empty sample slot in the 3D printer. Click on it to start printing. Each level of the building unlocks a new row for use in the 3D printer, starting with your first character and then characters are unlocked for use in order.
Talent Book Library
|Relive your youth by checking out books, and further relive your youth by never returning them! Instead use them to boost your talent max levels.
Level Bonus: Upgrading the library increases the checkout speed.
Boost the maximum levels of your talents! Checking out a book gives you a random number of your new max level. Initially it is 101-125. It's completely free so utilize it well. Minimum level can be boosted by a Stamp Bribe and a Gem Shop purchase, and maximum by a W3 Merit and a Salt Lick upgrade. You start out with a few checkouts, and you regain one every once in a while, based on your library checkout speed. The maximum levels boosted with library books are permanent so you don't need very many for each skill; you only need more to reroll. (Note: There is currently a bug where promoting your Journeyman into a Maestro resets your talents back to max level 100, so you'll have to check out books again.)
Skills disabled include:
- Tab 1 STR, AGI, WIS
- Critikill/Meatshank for Warriors (Barbarian/Squire Flasks respectively)
- Featherweight/I See You for Archers (Bowman/Hunter Flasks respectively)
- Farsight/Overclocked Energy for Mages (Shaman/Wizard Flasks respectively)
- Happy Dude/Lucky Horseshoe for Beginners (Beginner/Journeyman). Sleepin' on the Job is not disabled, but it will not work, so don't check it out!
This is because the max level of these talents can already be upgraded with other talents on Tab 3.
|Defeat TONS of monster to boost Multikill Rate for each world. Upgrading this tower also boosts your base Multikill Bonus in all worlds.
Level Bonus: Upgrading Death Note increases multikill rate.
|Spend refinery salts and other World 3 resources in return for bonuses from the hungry blobulytes!
Level Bonus: Upgrading Salt Lick adds more bonuses.
|Description||Material||Total Used||Max Values|
|Sample % taken for the 3D printer is increased.|
33.2 K 33,234
|+4 Obol slots per upgrade. Circle, square, hexagon, then sparkle, in that order.|
20 K 19,961
|8 Slots per type.|
|Increased refinery speed for all cycle types. In other words, cycles take less time|
11.1 K 11,059
|Increased Class EXP. Not really sure what those blobulytes do with these souls...|
206.6 T 206,611,259,246,288
|Increased max level for talent books from the Library. RNG be with you!|
11.1 K 11,059
|Increased Liquid rate and Capacity for all liquids in Alchemy|
41.4 B 41,408,986,708
|Increases points gained during Tower Defence from killing monsters.||5,115||50%|
|Increases Movement Speed. Doesn't work if you're above 170% move speed already.|
234.9 K 234,869
|Increases Multikill Rate for all worlds. All of them!|
11.1 K 11,059
|Increases Total Damage dealt.|
55.7 T 55,732,855,922,499
|Just gives more storage slots, straight up. Better late than never, eh?
Level Bonus: Upgrading adds +2 slots per level.
|Reduces the cost of upgrading all buildings. Doesn't affect the actual 'building' requirement, just the resource costs.
Level Bonus: Upgrading further reduces the upgrade costs.
These towers are used in Worship for the Tower Defense.
|Zaps a single nearby monster. Has fast speed, and low damage.
|Lobs exploding fireballs. Has medium speed, and medium damage.
|Rolls a boulder forward. Has slow speed, and medium damage, but reliably hits multiple enemies.
|Casts a wave of freezing snow. Has slow speed, but can't stack its effect with other Freeze towers.
|Smites enemies with lightning. Has super slow speed, but high damage.
|Has no function other than its Trait Boosts.
|Summons eyeball defenders. Has slow speed, and it just keeps monsters away.
After you get the Shine Architect special talent from Hoggindaz quest "Taking Samples", you can use the talent to place available shrines wherever you are. These shrines level up after a certain amount of total afk time and thus give you higher bonuses. If you move a tower it will lose all progress towards the next level, but will retain already gained levels. Upgrading shrines gives higher level up rate.
|This Shrine increases the Total Damage of all characters on the same map.
|This Shrine increases the Max HP and Total Defence of characters on the same map.
|This Shrine increases the Shrine Level Up Rate for all other Shrines on the same map.
|This Shrine increases the Carry Capacity of all characters on the same map.
|This Shrine increases the Drop Rate of all characters on the same map.
|This Shrine increases all EXP gains for all characters on the same map.
|This Shrine increases Crystal and Giant Spawn chance of all characters on the same map. (This shrine isn't functional yet.)