|The 1.30 update is here: Party Dungeons! Achievements! Arcade! Lava has requested a few things remain hidden for a week or two so everyone can get first time experience. NOTE: The Web version is not yet updated. There are a few lingering issues Lava needs to fix before that happens.|
The codex is the in game record for your:
From the Quests tab you can check the requirements & rewards of all the quests you've encountered.
- Quests in Progress: Add/remove active quests from your Quest Helper, or forfeit quests if you need to start over.
- Quests Completed: Check your total completed quests. Some completed quests let you Reclaim Items - handy if you need more Crimson String for a new pair of Boxing Gloves!
Every time you encounter a new feature, you'll unlock a new set of Hints to read through.
Through Quick Ref you can access several town services. These are currently:
- Anvil where you can see your available recipes, but cannot craft. You can also check your Production tab to send production items to your storage via quick deposit and spend Anvil Points.
- Storage where you can see the contents of your storage chest. You can re-arrange items but cannot withdraw or deposit items or coins.
- Tasks where you can see and complete tasks. You can also check your Recipes Unlocks and Merit shop, but cannot purchase recipes or merits.
- Post Office where you can see your current orders (and order refresh timer) and box upgrades, but cannot fulfill orders or allocate Boxes.
- Obols where you can view your currently assigned Personal/Family Obols in the Obol altar, but cannot move around or fragment Obols.
- Alchemy where you can view all alchemy tabs and assign characters, but nothing else.
- Star Signs where you can view your current star sign for that character.
- Construction where you can place flags and build/upgrade buildings.
This tab shows you the bonuses you get from your characters, and which character is providing each bonus. These bonuses are passive and they apply to all your characters. Higher class levels means higher bonuses!
|Warrior||+Total Strength (+1 every 5 levels)|
|Archer||+Total Agility (+1 every 5 levels)|
|Mage||+Total Wisdom (+1 every 5 levels)|
|Journeyman||+Total Luck (+1 every 5 levels)|
|Squire||+% Total HP|
|Bowman||+% EXP when fighting monsters actively|
|Hunter||+% Efficiency for all skills|
|Wizard||+Star Talent Points|
|Shaman||Higher Bonuses from Golden Foods|
|Maestro||+x% Printer Sample Size|
If you have multiple of the same class, e.g. 2 Barbarians, then you will get only the higher bonus of the two.
Here you can see your online and offline friends, message them or remove them from your list. In order to add friends, enable "2x Tap Player" in Options. For someone to show up as online in your friends list, they must add you back. (It can take some time for the online list to update after you first add a new friend)
From this tab you can see your Guild. Guilds give you a lot of extra bonuses.
In this tab you can view:
- Your guild name and level and also how many Guild Points you need for the next level up.
- The capacity of your guild, how many members there are currently and your maximum members for your level.
- Your guild members, their rank, their name, class and level. Also you can see how many Guild Points they contributed with since they joined the guild.
- Your Guild Points list with every task that you have for current day or week. There are 5 tasks that are daily, and 4 that are weekly.
- Bonuses tab which allow the King and Leaders of your guild to increase their desired bonus for entire guild. If you are not a King nor a Leader, then you can see what bonuses you're getting from your guild. Also you can set one of them as wanted so your leaders know what the entire guild wants. Make sure you pick the bonus you're interested in, every bonus is active no matter which one you set as wanted.
- Manage tab allows the King and Leaders to accept players into the guild, to promote the members and to kick them.
- Leave button which allows you to leave your guild.